G&J Hall Tools REVO Low Profile 35 Magnetic Drill Press comes with 1-3/8 inches cutting capacity, and it can easily fit into tight spaces. Further, it is powered by 1100 watts of motor that delivers reliable performance for various applications.
G&J Hall Tools REVO Low Profile 35 Magnetic Drill Press features reversible stroke handle and easy-access control panel for the great convenience. Further, it features quick-release arbor for cutter changes.
Important specifications are 3365 lb. magnetic adhesion, 1100 watts motor, 110 AC voltage, 3/4-inch Weldon cutter fitting type, 390 rpm spindle speed, 1-1/2-inch overall dimensions and 22 lb. weight. Read more…
Images of G&J Hall Tools REVO Low Profile 35 Magnetic Drill Press
Best Magnetic Drilling Machine | Best Mag Drill | Best Drill Press | BDS Maschinen GmbH® Germany
Magnetic Drill Press
Making Magnetic Drill Stand DIY
- Motor power: 1100 watts
- Magnetic adhesion is 3365 lb. for a secure hold
- Motor is 1100 watts for reliable power in various applications
- Spindle speed: 390 rpm (load), 650 rpm (no load)
- Cutting capacity: 1-3/8 inches
- Voltage: 110 AC
- Magnetic adhesion: 3365 lb.
- Number of speeds: 1
- Quick-release arbor for quick cutter changes
- Cutter fitting type: 3/4″ Weldon/multi-fit shank
- Weight: 22 lb.
- Spindle travel: 1-1/2 inch
- REVO Low Profile 35 magnetic drill press has the same 1-3/8″ cutting capacity as the R322 model but can fit into tight spaces
- Reversible stroke handle and easy-access control panel for ease of use
- Overall dimensions: 8 x 4 x 11-1/4 inches (H x W x D)